WHO WE NEED:
The Facilities and Production Coordinator is the front-line support for our entrepreneurs and their teams as they use the kitchen. The role is to both facilitate and assist production, as well as maintain health and safety standards.
· You have experience in food production, manufacturing, or commercial kitchens
· You understand and appreciate the importance of food safety, sanitation, and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
· You have an eye for detail and a drive for constant improvement.
· You have experience in sanitation, food equipment, and minor maintenance work
· You have a people-first approach and enjoy interactions with clients and Co-workers
· You are comfortable with basic computer programs, and willing to learn.
· You can work into early evenings and weekends
This role may also be known as food production, commercial catering, food and beverage, food manufacturing, food processing, plant supervisor, quality assurance.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
· Salary starting at $50K/year
· Health and dental benefits
· Two weeks of paid vacation, plus other added days seasonally
· Supportive work culture with plenty of advancement options
If you have some of the qualifications, we are looking for, but all the energy and drive – please get in touch. We're always interested in people with unique experiences. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.